Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Camera Collection

I'll be sharing a handful of days worth of my camera collection on the blog. The majority of these were thrift or flea market finds or gifts, with the exception of my first digital camera. This is an on going, forever growing collection. A few cameras I didn't get around to photographing yet, but I hope to do that sometime in the future. I had a lot of fun with this shoot. I love using my living room wall color as a backdrop and I also did some experimenting with lighting. I'm looking forward to setting up more spontaneous photo sets for all my favorite trinkets around the home. It really is great practice. Not to mention, these pictures just generally make me very happy to look at. You know I love my cameras..


xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment