Friday, July 20, 2012

Where is my mind?

I'm not sure where my mind has been lately. I've been pretty distant from the computer. I don't want to blame it on the laptop being broken and my just pure laziness to use the desktop, but it's possible. Maybe it's work. I've had days and days of straight 8 hours of trainings and meetings. It can burn you out. My mind has just been pretty preoccupied but I can't really say or pinpoint with what. The last few days I've signed on to look at some of my favorite blogs, I had like over a 100 posts I've missed each day. It's kind of nuts. I skimmed through a lot of them, skipping straight through a lot. It was interesting to kind of see which blogs I knew I definitely couldn't go without reading, though. Is it possible to have an inspiration overload? Perhaps it's that too, but maybe not. Probably not. Who knows.




» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment